Amateur programmer from
Bangalore ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು. Remember that this user rocks and is the best person on earth.
Two verses which I like:
nama-sankirtanam yasya, sarva-papa pranashanam;
pranamo duhkha-shamanas, tam namami harim param.
yatra yogeshvaraha krishno yatra paartho dhanurdharaha
tatra shreervijayo bhootirdhruvaa neetirmatirmama
Few hymns which I like
Kararvinde na padarvindam mukhar vinde vinve shayantam
vatasya patrasya pute shayanam balam mukundam mansa smarami.
Namaa miisha mishaana-nirvaana rupam vibhum vyaapakam brahma-veda-svaroopam
nijam nirgunam nirvikalpam niriham chidaakaasha maakaasha-vaasam bhaje ham
Translation: Wherever you are, However you are, don't forget the Kannada language
- Stack Overflow♦ 36.1k 36.1k 2424 gold badges104104 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Hinduism 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 303 303 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 264 How to specify multiple return types using type-hints
- 147 Why is str.translate much faster in Python 3.5 compared to Python 3.4?
- 143 Thank you, Shog9
- 138 Why dict.get(key) instead of dict[key]?
- 115 Why is str.translate much faster in Python 3.5 compared to Python 3.4?
- 101 Updated comment flagging - Supporting the new Code of Conduct
- 100 python filter list of dictionaries based on key value
- View more network posts →