Bangalore ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು. Remember that this user rocks and is the best person on earth.
Two verses which I like:
nama-sankirtanam yasya, sarva-papa pranashanam;
pranamo duhkha-shamanas, tam namami harim param.
yatra yogeshvaraha krishno yatra paartho dhanurdharaha
tatra shreervijayo bhootirdhruvaa neetirmatirmama
Few hymns which I like
Kararvinde na padarvindam mukhar vinde vinve shayantam
vatasya patrasya pute shayanam balam mukundam mansa smarami.
Namaa miisha mishaana-nirvaana rupam vibhum vyaapakam brahma-veda-svaroopam
nijam nirgunam nirvikalpam niriham chidaakaasha maakaasha-vaasam bhaje ham
Translation: Wherever you are, However you are, don't forget the Kannada language
- Stack Overflow♦ 40.8k 40.8k 2727 gold badges111111 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Hinduism 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 303 303 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 476 How to specify multiple return types using type-hints
- 178 Why dict.get(key) instead of dict[key]?
- 150 Why is str.translate much faster in Python 3.5 compared to Python 3.4?
- 145 Thank you, Shog9
- 141 python filter list of dictionaries based on key value
- 128 The new moderator agreement is now live for moderators to accept across the network
- 119 Type hints in namedtuple
- View more network posts →