Sarvadeśadaśā kāleṣu avyāhata parākramā |
Rāmānujārya divyājñā vardhatāṃ abhivardhatāṃ ||
Let the most Magnificent instruction of Sri Rāmānujārya increase and pervade through all countries at all times, without any hindrance.
Seththathin vayitril siriyadu pirandaal Eththai thindru enge kidakkum?
If in the stomach of the dead one, a small one is born, what will ((small one)) it eat and where will it lie?
Aththai thindru ange kidakkum
It will eat that and lie there
Mātā rāmo matpitā rāmacandraḥ ।
svāmī rāmo matsakhā rāmacandraḥ ॥
sarvasvaṃ me rāmacandro dayālu ।
nānyaṃ jāne naiva jāne na jāne ॥
Rama is my Mother and Rama (Ramachandra) is my Father, Rama is my Lord and Rama (Ramachandra) is my Friend, Rama is my All in All, O the Compassionate Rama (Ramachandra) is my All in All, I do not know any other; I do not know any other; Indeed I do not know any other.
I am a Southpaw.
- Hinduism 24k 24k 99 gold badges109109 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.9k 10.9k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.5k 10.5k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 927 927 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Rollout of new network site themes
- 71 Why did Missandei say this?
- 68 What was Chandler Bing's job?
- 56 Was Mjolnir ever used for building something?
- 53 Does the company want to enforce CoC irrespective of the backlash it received?
- 42 How do I approach the issue of someone reading what's on my phone when I'm on public transportation with them?
- 41 How did Arya survive this confrontation unscathed?
- View more network posts →