Sarvadeśadaśā kāleṣu avyāhata parākramā |
Rāmānujārya divyājñā vardhatāṃ abhivardhatāṃ ||
Let the most Magnificent instruction of Sri Rāmānujārya increase and pervade through all countries at all times, without any hindrance.
Seththathin vayitril siriyadu pirandaal Eththai thindru enge kidakkum?
If in the stomach of the dead one, a small one is born, what will ((small one)) it eat and where will it lie?
Aththai thindru ange kidakkum
It will eat that and lie there
Mātā rāmo matpitā rāmacandraḥ ।
svāmī rāmo matsakhā rāmacandraḥ ॥
sarvasvaṃ me rāmacandro dayālu ।
nānyaṃ jāne naiva jāne na jāne ॥
Rama is my Mother and Rama (Ramachandra) is my Father, Rama is my Lord and Rama (Ramachandra) is my Friend, Rama is my All in All, O the Compassionate Rama (Ramachandra) is my All in All, I do not know any other; I do not know any other; Indeed I do not know any other.
I am a Southpaw.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
857 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 12:04
- Hinduism 22.3k 22.3k 99 gold badges8989 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.7k 10.7k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 917 917 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Rollout of new network site themes
- 71 Why did Missandei say this?
- 66 What was Chandler Bing's job?
- 56 Was Mjolnir ever used for building something?
- 53 Does the company want to enforce CoC irrespective of the backlash it received?
- 42 How do I approach the issue of someone reading what's on my phone when I'm on public transportation with them?
- 42 How did Arya survive this confrontation unscathed?
- View more network posts →