How do we answer questions such as:
- What happened to the Vijaya bow after Karna's death?
- What did the Pandavas do with the oldest sword in the world?
- What happened to the Akshaya Patra after the exile?
I can think of more questions like this:
- Where is Arjuna's Gāṇḍīva right now? Where is Bhīma's gada?
- What did Rāma do with his Kodaṇḍa bow before giving up his life? Where is it right now?
- What did Janaka do with the broken Pināka?
- Who has Viṣṇu's Śarṅga bow right now?
- Who took Rāvaṇa's Chandrahāsa sword after he was killed in battle?
- Rāvaṇa threw a divine javelin (śakti) on Lakṣmaṇa after which Lakṣmaṇa fell unconscious. Did anyone collect that spear? Where is that spear now?
No reason to worry though, I'm not planning to ask the above :)
But how should one answer such questions? Should we encourage or discourage users from asking such questions given that there are hundreds of these weapons in Hindu mythology?