Surya Kanta Bose Chowdhury
jnAnAnandamayam devam nirmala sphatikAkrutim AdhAram sarva vidyAnAm hayagrIvam upAsmahe
I worship Lord Hayagreeva, who is the very form of knowledge, pure as a crystal, and who is the very basis of all learning.
(ॐ) रामानन्दमहं वन्दे योगिध्येयाङ्घ्रिपङ्कजम्। उदारयशसं देवं शान्तमूर्तिं शुभप्रदम्॥
(oṃ) rāmānandam-ahaṃ vandē yōgi-dhyēyāṅghri-paṅkajam। udāra-yaśasaṃ dēvaṃ śānta-mūrtiṃ śubha-pradam॥
“I reverence Bhagavān Śrī Rāmānanda, the most famous and generous (merciful one), the personification of tranquility and bliss, who begets all blessings and auspiciousness, whose lotus feet are fit to be meditated by great Yogi-bhakts!”
Namaste, welcome to my profile.
My main interests on this site are Vaishnavism, Tantra, Vedanta & Yoga.
My views are closest to that of the Ramanandi Vaishnava Sampradaya.
You can mail me and even message me privately on Google Hangouts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Instagram here.
Mātā rāmo matpitā rāmacandraḥ ।
svāmī rāmo matsakhā rāmacandraḥ ॥
sarvasvaṃ me rāmacandro dayālu ।
nānyaṃ jāne naiva jāne na jāne ॥
English Meaning: Rama is my Mother and Rama is my Father, Rama is my Lord and Rama is my friend, Rama is my all in all, O the compassionate Rama is my all in all. I do not know any other; I do not know any other; Indeed I do not know any other.
Shantakaaram Bhujaga Sayanam Padma Naabham Suresham Vishwadharam Gagana Sadrisham Meghavarnam Shubhangam Lakshmi-Kantam Kamala Nayanam Yogibhir Dhyaana Gamyam Vande Vishnum Bhava Bhaya Haram Sarva Lokaika Naatham
English Meaning: (Salutations to Sri Vishnu) Who has a serene appearance, who rests on a serpent, who has a lotus on His navel and who is the Lord of the Devas, who sustains the universe, who is boundless and infinite like the sky, whose colour is like the cloud and who has a beautiful and auspicious form, who is the Husband of Devi Lakshmi, whose eyes are like lotus and who is attainable to the yogis by meditation, salutations to that Vishnu who removes the fear of worldly existence and who is the Lord of all the worlds.
Kalikata, Vanga, Bharatavarsha
Member for 2 years, 10 months
248 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 14:45
- Hinduism 15.5k 15.5k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Politics 653 653 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 542 542 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 190 190 44 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 156 156 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 What are the reasons for the rise in Euroscepticism over the last few years?
- 27 Do any Vedic verses depict Lord Vishnu to be supreme?
- 24 Why did Albus Dumbledore's clothing change in the third movie?
- 20 Are there any scriptures that portray Lord Rama to be the source of all incarnations including Lord Vishnu?
- 16 Are there any scriptures that portray Lord Rama to be the source of all incarnations including Lord Vishnu?
- 14 Is setting a goal useless if Bhagavad Gita says to work without expecting the rewards?
- 14 How is the bloodpact between Dumbledore and Grindelwald even possible?
- View more network posts →