Surya Kanta Bose Chowdhury
jnAnAnandamayam devam nirmala sphatikAkrutim AdhAram sarva vidyAnAm hayagrIvam upAsmahe
I worship Lord Hayagreeva, who is the very form of knowledge, pure as a crystal, and who is the very basis of all learning.
(ॐ) रामानन्दमहं वन्दे योगिध्येयाङ्घ्रिपङ्कजम्। उदारयशसं देवं शान्तमूर्तिं शुभप्रदम्॥
(oṃ) rāmānandam-ahaṃ vandē yōgi-dhyēyāṅghri-paṅkajam। udāra-yaśasaṃ dēvaṃ śānta-mūrtiṃ śubha-pradam॥
“I reverence Bhagavān Śrī Rāmānanda, the most famous and generous (merciful one), the personification of tranquility and bliss (ānanda), who begets all blessings and auspiciousness, whose lotus feet are fit to be meditated by great Yogi-bhakts!”
Namaste, welcome to my profile.
My main interests on this site are Vaishnavism, Tantra, Vedanta & Yoga.
The Hindu sect I identify myself with the most would be the Ramanandi Vaishnava sect.
You can mail me and even message me privately on Google Hangouts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Instagram here.
Mātā rāmo matpitā rāmacandraḥ ।
svāmī rāmo matsakhā rāmacandraḥ ॥
sarvasvaṃ me rāmacandro dayālu ।
nānyaṃ jāne naiva jāne na jāne ॥
English Meaning: Rama is my Mother and Rama is my Father, Rama is my Lord and Rama is my friend, Rama is my all in all, O the compassionate Rama is my all in all. I do not know any other; I do not know any other; Indeed I do not know any other.
Shantakaaram Bhujaga Sayanam Padma Naabham Suresham Vishwadharam Gagana Sadrisham Meghavarnam Shubhangam Lakshmi-Kantam Kamala Nayanam Yogibhir Dhyaana Gamyam Vande Vishnum Bhava Bhaya Haram Sarva Lokaika Naatham
English Meaning: (Salutations to Sri Vishnu) Who has a serene appearance, who rests on a serpent, who has a lotus on His navel and who is the Lord of the Devas, who sustains the universe, who is boundless and infinite like the sky, whose colour is like the cloud and who has a beautiful and auspicious form, who is the Husband of Devi Lakshmi, whose eyes are like lotus and who is attainable to the yogis by meditation, salutations to that Vishnu who removes the fear of worldly existence and who is the Lord of all the worlds.
Hare Rāma Hare Rāma Rāma Rāma Hare Hare Hare Kṛṣṇa Hare Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa Hare Hare...
Kalikata, Vanga, Bharatavarsha
Member for 2 years, 3 months
204 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 52 What are the reasons for the rise in Euroscepticism over the last few years?
- 26 Do any Vedic verses depict Lord Vishnu to be supreme?
- 24 Why did Albus Dumbledore's clothing change in the third movie?
- 19 Are there any scriptures that portray Lord Rama to be the source of all incarnations including Lord Vishnu?
- 16 Are there any scriptures that portray Lord Rama to be the source of all incarnations including Lord Vishnu?
- 14 Is setting a goal useless if Bhagavad Gita says to work without expecting the rewards?
- 14 Did Lord Rama break His promise to his mother Kausalya and if so why?
- View more network posts →