namo bhagavate dharmāyātma-viśodhanāya nama iti - SB.5.18.2 ராமானுஜ தயாபாத்ரம் ஜ்ஞாநவைராக்ய பூஷணம் ஸ்ரீமத் வேங்கடநாதார்யம் வந்தே வேதாந்ததேசிகம் || (rAmAnuja dayA pAtram jnAnavairAgya bhUShaNam shrImadveNkaTanAthAryaM vande vedAntha deshikam ||) यं पृथग् धर्मचरणाः पृथग् पृथग् पृथग् धर्मैः समर्चन्ति तस्मै धर्मात्मने धर्मात्मने (yaM pRRithag dharmacharaNAH pRRithag dharmaphalaiShiNaH pRRithag dharmaiH samarchanti tasmai dharmAtmane namaH) - Shanti Parva, Chapter 47, Verse 32
("My obeisances to Bhagavan Sri Vishnu, Who is the Avatar of the Dharma, Who proclaims the unique Sri Vaishnava-Dharma, from Whom various rewards are expected for following the Dharma and Who are worshiped through various Dharmas")
Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarshana! Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarshana!
"Science does not need mysticism and mysticism does not need science, but man needs both"
Member for 4 years, 2 months
183 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 5:48
Top network posts
- 14 Is Atma the same as the body?
- 13 How did Kripacharya become "Chiranjivi"?
- 10 What do scriptures say regarding Immigration & Emigration?
- 9 Six aspects of surrender mentioned in Pancharatra texts?
- 8 Attaining the Post of Brahma
- 8 Why do different Lokas have different velocities of time?
- 7 According to the Vedas, what are the properties of time?
- View more network posts →