"UTTISHTATA MAA SVAPTA, AGNIMICHCHADVAM BHAARATAA:”
Meaning: “O people of Bharat! awake, don’t be asleep, yearn for Agni”.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Member for 4 years, 10 months
168 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 at 12:15
Top network posts
- 20 Why is Sankaracharya accused as Pracchana Bauddha (crypto-buddhist) by many Vedantins?
- 18 What is the philosophical comparison between non-dualism of Vedanta and Agama?
- 16 Are there any verses which pray for the birth of daughter in Vedas?
- 14 Why Gayatri mantra is widely recited by non-bramhins nowadays which was once the stronghold of only the brahmins?
- 13 Do Vedas talk about avataras?
- 13 Is there temple worship in the Vedas?
- 12 Do followers of dvaita really believe that advaitins are "deceitful demons"?
- View more network posts →