"UTTISHTATA MAA SVAPTA, AGNIMICHCHADVAM BHAARATAA:”
Meaning: “O people of Bharat! awake, don’t be asleep, yearn for Agni”.
Top network posts
- 20 Why is Sankaracharya accused as Pracchana Bauddha (crypto-buddhist) by many Vedantins?
- 18 What is the philosophical comparison between non-dualism of Vedanta and Agama?
- 16 Are there any verses which pray for the birth of daughter in Vedas?
- 15 Why Gayatri mantra is widely recited by non-bramhins nowadays which was once the stronghold of only the brahmins?
- 13 Do followers of dvaita really believe that advaitins are "deceitful demons"?
- 13 Do Vedas talk about avataras?
- 13 Is there temple worship in the Vedas?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.