"UTTISHTATA MAA SVAPTA, AGNIMICHCHADVAM BHAARATAA:”
Meaning: “O people of Bharat! awake, don’t be asleep, yearn for Agni”.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Member for 3 years, 3 months
127 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '19 at 15:21
Top network posts
- 17 Why is Sankaracharya accused as Pracchana Bauddha (crypto-buddhist) by many Vedantins?
- 15 What is the philosophical comparison between non-dualism of Vedanta and Agama?
- 14 Are there any verses which pray for the birth of daughter in Vedas?
- 12 Do Vedas talk about avataras?
- 12 Why Gayatri mantra is widely recited by non-bramhins nowadays which was once the stronghold of only the brahmins?
- 11 What is the theory of creation of the universe as per agama/tantra section of Hinduism
- 10 Book recommendation for Mahabharata in Hindi
- View more network posts →