“A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem. Your problem may be modest, but if it challenges your curiosity and brings into play your inventive faculties, and if you solve it by your own means, you may experience the tension and enjoy the triumph of discovery.” - George Polya
Besides technical stuff, I enjoy Movies, Music, Sports etc.
"Ananyas Cintayanto Mam Ye Janah Paryupasate Tesam Nityabhiyuktanam Yoga-Ksemam Vahamy Aham"
Translation: But those who worship Me (the Creator due to which the creation exists) with devotion, meditating on My transcendental form-to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have.
Peace and Prosperity to all. Hare Krishna.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '18 at 6:26
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 1313 gold badges4545 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 388 388 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 370 370 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 332 332 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 269 269 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 364 What's the difference between a proxy server and a reverse proxy server?
- 335 What are file descriptors, explained in simple terms?
- 141 python flask import error
- 47 What is a Web Framework? How does it compare with LAMP?
- 42 Node.Js on windows - How to clear console
- 28 Vim: How to insert in visual block mode?
- 19 Is it possible to multiprocess a function that returns something in Python?
- View more network posts →