She developed the term Left-Hand Path as a translation of the term Vamachara, an Indian Tantric practice that emphasised the breaking of Hindu societal taboos by having sexual intercourse in ritual, drinking alcohol, eating meat and assembling in graveyards, as a part of the spiritual practice.
Mormonism - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
Pitru - Manes Runa - debt
Moksha ultimate goal.
Puruṣārtha 4 Folds old not used a lot today
- Artha(earning money and fame)
- Kama(fulfilling desires even marriage)
- Moksha(liberation from material world and mingling with eternal Consciousness)
The 24 Avatars of Vishnu
Avatar the movie Avatar is named after "Avatara", a Sanskrit word, meaning descending the Supreme Consciousness to Earth in Human form. Lord Vishnu, the preserver, takes Avatar when world is filled with Chaos and Dharma (Righteousness) disappears from this land. Lord Vishnu restores Dharma and He will leave His body after that. He will have Human body like us during Avatara. Most famous Avatara is Krishna which happened some 5k years ago and he established Dharma through Mahabhartha War. Color of Lord Vishnu is Dark rain clouds (dark blue). In Movies, they depict Him as light blue. So, in Avatar movie, all the characters had light blue color. Krishna, Rama had light blue complexion. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Calendar.gif 7th son
no gay marriage
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 23:05
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 99 gold badges4646 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 992 992 44 gold badges1212 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 424 module.exports vs exports in Node.js
- 53 How do I install qemu?
- 40 Force Android to display in grayscale
- 39 Is there a reason the Wachowskis chose the names Smith and Anderson?
- View more network posts →