- Information Security 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 856 856 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 810 810 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why do castle gates in GoT open inwards?
- 69 Is image blurring an unsafe method to obfuscate information in images?
- 38 Why do password creation/login screens hide the typed password?
- 31 Why does Chrome send four browsers in the user-agent header?
- 27 How can I reach chrome://plugins in Chrome 57 (or newer)?
- 19 What do you call the two groove settings in a stapler?
- 19 Voice Biometrics for financial authentication
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 24 '16