My interests are manifold & varied ranging from music to sports to mathematics (Combinatorics & Number Theory in particular).
It is said that the Bull is the symbol of Righteousness and hence the Consciousness rides it. So, if we are on the right path the Infinite Consciousness will always be with us.
Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha - Dharma protects those who protect it
Member for 5 years, 2 months
13,778 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 39 What is Hinduism's view on porn?
- 23 What does Hinduism say about masturbation?
- 22 Is the ritual of killing an animal as offering to Maa Kali correct?
- 21 Which scripture is the source of the verse "janmana jayate shudrah.. " (everyone is born a shudra)?
- 19 When does a soul lose its memory of its previous birth?
- 18 What are the Agama scriptures? Are they related to Shruti/Vedas?
- 18 Do any Deities, other than the Pancha Mahadevatas, have Swayambhu representations?
- View more network posts →