॥ Om ParamBrahman ShriGuru Achyuta GolakaNathaya Namah ॥
For some reasons I am unable to gather time to write answers explaining some points or reply to queries. If you genuinely want to know something and not just argue, showoff, etc. then you can email me at kungfu.streak [at] google's email service [dot] com.
सुखं वांछति सर्वो हि तच्च धर्मसमुद्भवं
तस्माद्धर्मः सदा कार्यः सर्ववर्णेः प्रयत्नतः
Everyone desires Happiness and that arises only from dharma. Hence, dharma (right action) should always be the duty and endeavor of all.
There are many schools of thought, sampradāya and vādas including the atheists. They often fight, quarrel and argue among each other as the sole knower of the truth and God. In a childish way I have created (reinvented) yet another vāda known as Shunya Vāda (The Philosophy of Nothing) which defines God as Nothing and says everyone is both wrong and right.
To be happy, honest and humble, and to be free from desire, anger and greed, to roam free of attachment and ego, is the purpose of life I believe. This is what I always practice and this is what I often preach.
Top network posts
- 77 Is our destiny predetermined? If yes, then why do our actions affect our karma?
- 52 Get current date, given a timezone in PHP?
- 44 Eating beef as a Hindu
- 38 Is the ultimate purpose of life only to serve God?
- 37 What exactly was the Chakra-Vyuha or Padma-Vyuha in the Mahabharata, and why did Abhimanyu fail to break it?
- 34 How to add Tomcat Server in eclipse
- 31 Why can we eat 'living' plants but not 'living' animals?
- View more network posts →