You'd have to stand a very long time at the top of the mountain before a cooked goose flies into your mouth.
New York, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '15 at 14:38
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 301 301 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 241 241 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 236 236 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Hinduism 233 233 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 How to get and set the current web page scroll position?
- 25 How do I prevent Chrome developer tools from closing when the current browser window closes?
- 23 How to restart nginx on OS X
- 22 Securing Firebase: Preventing administrators from being able to see all users' data in the Forge?
- 20 Error: "pre" versions of node cannot be installed, use the --nodedir flag instead
- 13 Do the Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) cleanly map onto the 3 gunas (sattva, rajas, tamas)?
- 12 How to use [(ngModel)] on div's contenteditable in angular2?
- View more network posts →