Human, followers of ancient scriptures(Vedas & Geeta) of Bharatvarsh
सर्व-धर्मान् परित्यज्य माम् एकं शरणं व्रज अहं त्वां सर्व-पापेभ्यो मोक्षयिष्यामि मा शुचः
Abandon all varieties of Duties(धर्मान्) and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.
Top network posts
- 39 Are there any references to Gravity in Hindu Scriptures?
- 17 What does our scripture say about marriage? Why should we marry?
- 17 Brahmins used to eat Five-nailed animals?
- 17 I am confused between two shlokas of the Bhagvad Geeta, Bg 9.23 & Bg 9.25
- 15 If karma works, why are so many evil or corrupted people successful?
- 15 Moksha for the Soul of Brahma
- 15 I want to know the exact explanation of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- View more network posts →