The one who loves all intensely begins perceiving in all living beings a part of himself. He becomes a lover of all, a part and parcel of the Universal Joy. He flows with the stream of happiness, and is enriched by each soul.
Top network posts
- 19 What is difference between Aatma, Jeevatma and Paramatma?
- 11 How did Lord Dattatreya acquire the knowledge of Yoga?
- 11 Which scripture is the source of the chant 'Asatoma Sadgamaya Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya...?'
- 10 What is the origin of Brahma's four heads?
- 8 What were the specific skills of the Pandavas?
- 8 How was Goddess Manasa born?
- 7 Is Devika river mentioned in any Hindu scripture?
- View more network posts →