Coming postdoc at the Harish-Chandra Research Institute (Allāhābād, India).
Previous postdoc at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (Chennai, India).
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 6 at 10:49
- MathOverflow 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Hinduism 817 817 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 99 bronze badges
- Physics 334 334 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- 29 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 28 Vanishing line on Conway's game of life
- 28 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- 28 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- View more network posts →