Since the ignorance of, and deception about, divine natures is impiety and impurity, but a scientific knowledge of the Gods is holy and beneficial, the ignorance of things honourable and beautiful will be darkness, but the knowledge of them will be light.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '20 at 6:56
Top network posts
- 9 Question about Mother Parvati and Maa Tara?
- 9 Shiv Lingam Position
- 7 Who is the seer/rishi of the mantra Om Namaḥ Śivāya?
- 6 Cycle of births and deaths
- 5 Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu
- 5 Exiting from the cycle of rebirth according to Saivism
- 5 Sri Bhuvaneshwari scriptural references?
- View more network posts →