Since the ignorance of, and deception about, divine natures is impiety and impurity, but a scientific knowledge of the Gods is holy and beneficial, the ignorance of things honourable and beautiful will be darkness, but the knowledge of them will be light.
Top network posts
- 9 Question about Mother Parvati and Maa Tara?
- 9 Shiv Lingam Position
- 9 Vatuka Bhairava references
- 7 Who is the seer/rishi of the mantra Om Namaḥ Śivāya?
- 6 Cycle of births and deaths
- 6 Differences between Siddha, a Sannyasi, a Bhakta and Rishis?
- 6 Exact difference between Rudras and Ksetrajnas
- View more network posts →