Juan Sebastian Lozano
Studied pure mathematics at the University of Texas - Austin, now I do a lot of statistics.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '16 at 5:42
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 431 431 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 406 406 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 348 348 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 56 What to do if assignment is against student's religion?
- 42 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- 40 What's so special about characteristic 2?
- 33 Is data science mathematically interesting?
- 23 Lecture Notes for Hatcher's Algebraic Topology
- 11 Gift advice: present for high school graduate interested in math
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 13 '15