"The ego of "I me" is the ahamkara through which you identify in this world. Which also binds you with individuality. The day ahamkara egoistic entity of "I" vanishes, when the mind is completely switched off, there he doesn't remain "He" anymore. No individuality. He becomes everything. "
Member for 2 years, 9 months
130 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 6:04
Top network posts
- 18 When does a soul lose its memory of its previous birth?
- 12 According to Hindu scriptures, what are some of the great sins that God never forgives?
- 11 Is liberation for mind or Atman?
- 10 Was Lord Hanuman born in Sumeru? Where is that place? Is it renamed recently?
- 10 How a devotee of God leaves his body for Moksha?
- 10 What food is suggested for Yogi?
- 9 What is the ultimate destination for souls in Bhagavad Gita?
- View more network posts →