I believe: Life without Bhagavad-Gita is as equal as the graveyard.
The scripture of Bhagavad Gita contains precious pearls of wisdom which ought to be read by all, irrespective of one’s age, caste, color or religion.
Remember that this user is the best person on Hinduism.
Top network posts
- 89 Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages for laravel
- 32 What does "Mass Assignment" mean in Laravel?
- 30 Laravel 5.4 create model, controller and migration in single artisan command
- 17 How can I echo the version of the current Laravel version in php using the view?
- 15 What Are the Differences Between PSR-0 and PSR-4?
- 15 What is the meaning of Ramayana?
- 14 The Oracle said that the eighth son of Devaki would kill Kansa, then why did he kill seven sons?
- View more network posts →