Om Namah Shivaya : ॐ नमः शिवाय
A bliss that is unconditional, a bliss that is pure, a bliss for no reason at all, a bliss that is infinite… comes from chanting of 'Aum'.
Hinduism is not exactly a religion; it is a lifestyle that uses spiritual knowledge to explore the inner science.
Going from 'not being' into 'being' is not a change of being, it is instead creation of being.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '19 at 18:19
Top network posts
- 14 How do we clear our debts?
- 10 Nine gates of a human body?
- 10 Why is Lord Hanuman also referred as "Bajaranga Bali"?
- 10 Does a soul have any gender?
- 10 Do birth marks signify anything?
- 8 Do RV 8.33.19 and 10.85.30 suggest women should wear a veil in the presence of men?
- 8 According to Vedas which one is a better guide - Mann or Budhdhi?
- View more network posts →