There are many temples in India (or other countries) related to Hindu religion. And many has their own significance of being established at that place.
For example like:
- A God kept the step here.
- Some devotee was born here/used to worship in this temple.
- Strange/unique occurences in this place occur frequently.
- Some people visioned God here.
- There are epic stories related to this place.
So, the above stories are not related to any Hindu scriptures like Vedas, upanishads or puranas but still they are related to Hinduism.
So, shall we include these stories as on-topic?