Nowadays seeing that the main site is flooded with questions, from primarily two users who have set out to denigrate certain community of Hinduism. It is annoying to read such questions.
These users have the following characteristics:
- They ask abusive and rude questions about particular person or community repeatedly.
- They do not accept any answer that could be explaining why the question is incorrect, or any answer that provides an explanation, i.e., they want to get their point across rather than clarifying a belief.
- Whenever they see some rationale, they get into a cross-question mode and ask many other questions about the rationale provided, while denigrating the community and people again.
Now HSE talks about Hindu Dharma in general, and nearly everything in Hindu Dharma needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. There is no saint or community that will emerge unscathed out of a scrutiny based on Vedic life.
Now HSE is a unique site which is related to an opinion-based field 'Religion'. Hence there cannot be a way to shoot down questions here based on logic like other SE sites. All questions and answers are opinion based or 'interpretation-based' to an extent. The primary use of the site for me, is to learn more. but nowadays this site has become a mud-slinging site. The quality of questions on the site is very poor compared to how it was about a year ago. Such mud-slinging questions make the quality poorer.
- Do other members also recognize this pattern and think it's a problem?
- If yes, then What can be done to change this?
- Is this mud-slinging common in all religion-based SE sites?